Sunday, October 30, 2011

MORP! I think yess:)

HAHAHAHAHA!! I think that last night was probably one of the greatest nights of my life! I had so much fun!! :) So the day started with me picking Brandon up at around noon and when I went to the door he basically just came right out and we left! We went to go carve pumpkins at Cat Rogers house. . . Mine and Brandon's pumpkin was by far the coolest. . .We did batman! I mean come on. .you can't get much better then that :) So anyway after the pumpkin carving we dropped him off at his house again to get ready for dinner and the dance. I told him to bring extra clothes and everything. He had two hours to get ready and when I went to pick him up he wasn't ready! So I got to meet his ENTIRE family and we had conversations for 18 minutes before brandon f i n a l l y came down! It really was not that big of a deal because his family is very cool and I had fun talking to them. We took pictures and all that jazz! So we head to Olive Garden for dinner. Dinner was probably one of the funniest parts of the night!!! Jonny was being so funny and he was literally acting like a retarded indian. So this is kind of hard to explain in writing and it was one of those you had to be there moments but anyways. . .Jonny had a brown long-haired wig on and he pulled his head band down to right above his eyebrows. The head band was so tight on his forehead that his veins just started to op out of his forehead and Brandon was like. . .bro you look like Mrs. Usher! And the whole group just cracks up! It was so funny and the waiter comes over and none of us could stop laughing except Jonny and Jonny just gave the waiter a stare down in this funny face and said I'm really sorry I don't know why they are laughing and the waiter looks at him and just laughs and says I DO! HAHAHA I thought I was going to die of laughter!! So we get to the dance and we just started free styling and just hanging out and dancing and stuff. It was loads of fun and there was one slow dance which was really cute and Brandon and I danced and everything. After the dance we headed over to the Haunted Forest. . .which is a haunted house. Of course, Brandon doesn't like haunted houses. But I mean come on I seriously doubt anyone does. The point is to be scared right?? So he was just being really funny and of course Sasha and Elliott ditched us so I was in the back with Brandon and I swear EVERY single scary person followed me and scared MEEE. . . nope didn't scare anyone else. Just me. Great. Haha but I still had a lot of fun! So on our way home we stopped and got hot chocolate and took Brandon home. After, we went to Gia's house and watched the movie Insidious which basically scared me to death! Hahaha and we made things pretty awkward for Sasha and Elliott but that is a story for a face to face conversation. Oh and Jonny kissed Gia on the cheek. .how cute:)





No comments:

Post a Comment