Friday, October 14, 2011

Decisions Decisions! :/

        So   c o n f u s e d! I don't know anything anymore. I thought we had everything ready and planned out for morp. . . but apparently everything is changing now and we are splitting into two different groups. The worst part is I don't know which group to be in! I have friends in both groups. . . and I like the plans we have now so if I go into a different group then we would have to make all new plans. Ugghh.
         I so don't feel good either. We went to Zupas for lunch today and I think I ate to fast. . After we went to the adoption center cause we heard on the radio that you could get puppies there for only a dollar, and we totally had to check it out. I mean don't get me wrong the puppies were unbelievably cute and adorable but it smelled soooo bad in there that I just kept gagging. Blahh. . . . and I am going to lagoon tonight for frightmares so I hope I feel better or else I might not be able to go. My fingers are crossed! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment