Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Think Yess:)

It is currently 12:30 in the morning and I am watching Pysch! Oh yeahh!! This is the best way to end the day! We had the McCleary's over for dinner tonight and they brought another family friend of ours from australia with them. . . .how lovely :) Hopefully you can sense my sarcasm in that because it truly sucked. All I have to say is that I am so glad I had to babysit, so I could get out for a little while and didn't have to eat the salmon. Blughh I hate salmon. I hate all seafood (except some sushi.) Anyways, it is definitely up there on my most awkward things list. I made 20 buckaroos babysitting tonight and the best part was that i only babysat for an hour and a half! Yeah, that's right. . .Lynze just made bank! :):) I usually like to end things on a good note so now that tonight is over with I do not have to worry about dealing with the McCleary's for quite some time. Knowing that we only get together with them around twice a year. BOOYA! :) By all means that was not meant to be taken as rude. . .It just is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment