Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Keep Dreaming. Life is Tough.

"I do not cry because I am weak, I cry because I have been strong for to long." I love that quote because it is totally true. There is a reason for my sadness though I keep it to myself....for if I tell anyone, it will ruin the one who ruined me. She has done this before and you could tell it burnt a hole. You would think she would have learned. She has gotten herself in a bit of a tough situation and I do not know how to help her. She doesn't listen to anyone and she has been really rude to me. She carries on like she has done nothing wrong and I do too. I try to just ignore the fact that it happened but it seems to pop up in my head no matter what I do. Why couldn't she have just come up and talked to me about it? Why can't she talk to me about it now? So many questions and so little answers. I have to keep my held high and I have to keep trying to move on. There are always going to be struggles in life and I need to wrap that around my brain more. The world doesn't revolve around me and it is going to be tough. Nothing good ever comes easy, it will always be an uphill battle; but I will get there.

1 comment:

  1. back to the blogging world, and it feels so good! haha. hopefully ^^ that battle is over. xoxo

    ReplyDelete