Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I wish I was more creative at writing titles. . .

I have been told I need to update my blog again. I knew this would happen. . .the same thing happened with Facebook! I was way into it for like the first couple of weeks and now I am over it haha! I can never remember to get on and write new posts! haha but at the moment I am watch this weeks new pretty little liars! haha it is quite intense! So. . . .I r e a l l y do not know what to say. I am basically just writing this post so the coolest person in the whole world will get off my back about blogging. . . . ugh! Well anyways everyone is going up to my friend Cat's cabin up in eden this weekend and I bet it will be sooo much fun but I can't go and I am super upset about it :( I have a gymnastics meet on friday and they are going up friday right after school! but I think I am going to dye my hair this weekend! But idk because I just but a cute hair wrap in so I don't really want to take it out yet! Ooo! I dyed a strip of my hair with Kool Aid! hahaha it looks pretty sawed! I used purple so its actually kind of dark for me but it is still way cool! I love it! But if I do decide to dye my hair I can't decide if I should box dye it or get it professionally done! Well whatevs I am over this now haha and I am super tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment